In today's ever changing construction environment, Chief training gives your business the advantage over your competition. Multi-day National and Regional Builder Schools are offered many times a year.
- Enhance your metal building knowledge during the Product and Pricing session
- Learn about Chief's many Marketing Programs
- Understanding the role of the District Manager
- Arm yourself with training on the often misunderstood Building Codes
- Become skilled at meeting the new Energy Codes
- Learn how to get the best pricing when there are plans and specifications
- Find out about the latest available products at a Vendor Showcase
- Discover how to create a great experience by understanding the Order Process
- Plant tours are available at our national schools
In addition to available training at your jobsite, Certified Roof Installer classes are held at our plants in Grand Island, NE and Rensselaer, IN. This is a hands-on course for your roofing erectors that is designed to both increase your efficiency at the jobsite and to ensure a beautiful weather-tight structure.
As an AIA Counting Education System provider, Chief also offers lunch and learns for your in-house Architects or we can give classes for the Architects you work with the most to enhance your relationships with them. Current course offerings include:
- Specifying Metal Building Systems
- Metal Building Envelope and the Energy Code